Canadian Nationalist Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: I’m Glad to Be Here! Derek from Lowermainland, British Columbia  (Read 131 times)

DSQ

• Canada

Hi Everyone,
So my name is Derek and I live in BC. I can’t believe how far things have gone so far. This past election has literally made me sick and scared for my daughters future. The fact that the liberals are still in office after all the wasted spending  (ie pipeline), and making our country look weak world wide, I’m definitely happy to be here. After reading the Nationalists Party’s agenda and views I couldn’t think of a better party to support. Over the years the governing parties has done so much damage to our county and protect the citizens, I can’t see Canada get back it what is was once. The national debt has doubled since Trudeaus first term, how are we going to save ourself from a possible recession? Our immigration policy is a joke, when so many Canadians at home are struggling to make ends meat. How about we put the money we spend on immigration towards helping Canadians obtain jobs and training for new jobs, and not just give the little jobs we have to work visas. Now that being said, what really bothers me is what happened in the RCMP (Mounties), changing our uniforms to accommodate foreign head dress. Wth ppl,
The RCMP us the oldest policing establishment in Canada in which Canada is known for. Why did this happen why did we allow this? I have no problem new Canadians practicing their beliefs or religion but to impose it on our cultural ways,  our heritage, our country, i find this unacceptable. I guess I have a lot of built up frustration with our current government and no ones doing anything.

Patron

• Leader
  • Leader Of The CNP
Re: I’m Glad to Be Here! Derek from Lowermainland, British Columbia
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2019, 09:40:44 PM »

Very inspiring first post welcome to the forum Derek! I often hear about other party member's concerns about their children's future - so know that you are not alone.

I look forward to hearing more about your and you getting involved with the CNP.

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 23 queries.