Canadian Nationalist Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Who am I?, Canadian, better question is who are you?  (Read 188 times)

Morning _Star

• Canada
Who am I?, Canadian, better question is who are you?
« on: September 29, 2019, 07:15:15 PM »

I'm Sachin from Vancouver, not sure what to type, typically a private person and don't plan on changing that anytime soon. Who are you.?I am curious about this party and what it's about, I have more questions than answers but football is on so if you'll excuse me. Oh yeah thank you for the opportunity and I look forward to finding out what this is. Soon enough. Till then. Good day sir.

Patron

• Leader
  • Leader Of The CNP
Re: Who am I?, Canadian, better question is who are you?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 01:04:19 PM »

Welcome to the forum. We would be eager to answer any questions you may have.

Jair

• Global Moderator
Re: Who am I?, Canadian, better question is who are you?
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2019, 04:31:00 PM »

Good day.

What would you like to know? There is a decent variety of people in the paryt. Probably the most unifying idea is that globalism and mass migration is detrimental to the long-term well being of Canada, and not particularly good for the world either. Most members are concerned about that for some mix of economic and sociology-cultural reasons. For example a globalistic\cosmopolitan nation tends to have it's own unique identity eroded and replaced by corporate fads. Similarly mass migration saturates the labor market, driving wages and real earning power down and generally depressing standards of living for the working class.

Secondary core issues are things like maintaining freedom of speech and the ability to disagree, and furthering aboriginal rights in meaningful ways, like granting them more sovereignty in their core territories.

I am personally a monarchist\distributivist in ideology. But the party attracts quite a few different ideologies. A moderate amount of libertarianism. Some Christian reaction. Some who's primary concern is ethno-identitarianism. Quite a few who are more of a modern\conservative bent and feel the mainstream parties do not represent them. And some who are more traditionally liberal (formerly liberal or NDP) who see the current liberal policy wheel tends to hurt workers rather than help them.

So what would you like to know?

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 24 queries.