Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 222 times)

JerP

• Canada
Hello
« on: September 12, 2019, 11:59:42 PM »

Jeremy from Alberta. Been reading about you guys in the news and wanted to see for myself what you all were about.

Jair

• Global Moderator
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2019, 10:47:23 AM »

Hello and good day.

What would you like to know about us, and can you tell us a bit about yourself? What ideologies do you hold and what do you value?

cassm14

• Canada
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2019, 02:08:28 PM »

Jeremy from Alberta. Been reading about you guys in the news and wanted to see for myself what you all were about.

Nice to see.  What's the political climate in Alberta like?  Lots of PPC and CNP support ??

JerP

• Canada
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2019, 08:58:47 PM »

In general a lot of people voting Conservative. I don't see the Liberals or the NDP retaining a single seat. The PPC are largely a non factor as people who want the Trudeau Liberals out are all falling in line with Scheer.

I haven't heard anything about CNP candidates in the province and I'm assuming there aren't many, if any, candidates. I don't mean this as a criticism as I know this is a new party and it takes time to grow, but if I'm asked about my observation I'm going to be truthful. If there are CNP candidates I would be interested in knowing where they are running.

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 23 queries.