Canadian Nationalist Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Email Template to Elections Canada for non-CNP members who are Canadian citizens  (Read 237 times)

jonottawa

• Canada

Welcome!

If you're here, you've probably heard about Elections Canada's decision to dox the Canadian Nationalist Party's founding members, putting them at risk of violent attack by terrorist groups like 'Antifa.' If you want to speak out against that decision, please consider copying the following letter (inserting your name at the bottom) and sending it to Elections Canada. Their contact form is here: https://csep-pesc.elections.ca/en-CA/intake/intake-mop/ Alternatively, you could draft your own letter. This goes without saying, but please refrain from using vulgar or threatening language if you choose to draft your own letter. If you wish to modify this letter to better reflect your own views, feel free. Thanks for your support!

Attn: Stéphane Perrault, Chief Electoral Officer
Elections Canada

Dear M. Perrault,

I am writing to you as a Canadian citizen who believes in freedom of expression, political populism (by that I mean the right of the common man to have a voice in how he is governed,) and accountability. I am very concerned by recent decisions made by representatives of your organization which seem to undermine all three of these principles.

The Canadian Nationalist Party (CNP) is a political party that has recently registered with your organization. As you may know, Canadian nationalism has a long and respectable history in Canada. If you click on Wikipedia, the article begins: “Canadian nationalism seeks to promote the unity, independence, and well-being of Canada and Canadians. Canadian nationalism has been a significant political force since the 19th century and has typically manifested itself as seeking to advance Canada's independence from influence of the United Kingdom and especially the United States of America.” I hope we can agree that there’s nothing objectionable about seeking to promote the well-being of Canada and Canadians and to protect it from hostile or malign foreign influence.

Unfortunately, some organizations wish to demonize nationalism, and have done a fairly (some would say VERY) effective job of doing so. They wish to promote Canada as a post-national state and denounce all who oppose their ideology in very dishonest and inflammatory terms. Then masked terrorist (by that I mean they are willing to use violence to achieve political ends) groups like so called ‘Antifa’ enforce that ideology, often through violent means.

Elections Canada appears to be cooperating with ‘Antifa’ by offering to make public the names and home addresses (in modern terms, that is known as ‘doxing,’ behaviour that is universally condemned on virtually every public forum, even on sites like gab.com that allow almost unlimited free speech) of all of the people who signed a declaration to enable the registration of the CNP with your organization. Members of your organization have rebuffed requests to reconsider that decision. Members of your organization have sent out anonymous emails attempting to justify that decision, rather than signing their names to those emails, apparently in an effort to evade accountability.

That behaviour is wrong, it is unCanadian, it is anti-democratic, and it must stop. Your organization should be ENCOURAGING the formation of new political parties by patriotic Canadians who wish to have a voice in how they are governed. You should NOT be collaborating (directly or indirectly) with violent thugs whose goal is to INTIMIDATE or PREVENT patriotic Canadians from forming new political parties.

Now, you may disagree with me. You may believe that all of the lies being spread about the CNP are true. But even if you were correct, we already have a Marxist-Leninist Party in Canada. I hope we can agree that the Soviet Union, perpetrator of the barbaric Holodomor genocide, home of massive Siberian gulags to house political dissidents, enslaving Eastern Europe for ~45 years after World War II, and governed by a Marxist-Leninist ideology, was one of the most evil empires in history (if not the most evil.) And yet nobody is doxing members of the Marxist-Leninist Party. Nobody is targeting them for political violence. Do you see the double-standard here?

I hope you revisit this bewildering decision made by members of your organization and instead choose to uphold Canadian values, rather than deliberately putting the lives of Canadian citizens at risk.

Sincerely,

[Your name]

Page created in 0.108 seconds with 24 queries.