Canadian Nationalist Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Denouncing The Diversity Cult  (Read 221 times)

Patron

• Leader
  • Leader Of The CNP
Denouncing The Diversity Cult
« on: September 09, 2019, 03:00:36 PM »

Recently, an article in the Vancouver Sun, which acutely outlined the importance of immigrant compatibility, cohesion and social trust in society, has become the latest victim of the ‘diversity cult’. What was available for reading this past weekend has now been sent down the memory hole, available only via online archive services. The editors of the publication have succumbed to backlash and decided that the very logical conclusion, that diversity is weakness, is an idea simply too dangerous for our post-modern, post-national Canada to handle.

https://www.nationalist.ca/2019/09/09/denouncing-diversity-cult/

jonottawa

• Canada
Re: Denouncing The Diversity Cult
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2019, 03:53:35 PM »

Wow. I am gobsmacked that they ran that article in the Vancouver Sun. I thought all major Canadian newspapers abandoned unpopular truths and allowing 'diversity of opinion' to be expressed at least a decade ago.

Edit: 'unpopular truths' might not be the best way to describe truths that were self-evident to all of our great great grandparents. Perhaps 'popular, but unspeakable, truths' is better.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 04:11:51 PM by jonottawa »

jonottawa

• Canada
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2019, 04:40:04 PM »

My email to Mr. Hecht:

Dear Mr. Hecht,

I'd just like to thank you for your honesty and fearlessness in writing that mainstream, common-sense, well-reasoned article partially explaining the foolishness of a nation adopting an Open Borders 'multicultural' immigration policy.

It's shameful that in these dark times, what would be self-evident to our great great grandfathers is described as controversial, or even racist, by hateful anti-Canadian demagogues. It disgusts me that a so-called 'journalism professor' like your colleague Sean Holman is opposed to the free expression of ideas and is indoctrinating future generations with his warped beliefs and yet you are the one being targeted for termination.

Wishing you continued success in the future.

Best regards,

Edit: Got a cordial reply within the hour, too.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 05:36:48 PM by jonottawa »

Patron

• Leader
  • Leader Of The CNP
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2019, 11:28:19 PM »

Would be interested to hear his reply

jonottawa

• Canada
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2019, 11:55:50 PM »

I'd rather not make his reply public. I don't have his permission to do so. But I sent you a PM.

jonottawa

• Canada
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2019, 12:33:58 AM »

VDare's take on this:

https://vdare.com/posts/totalitarian-leftist-mobs-questioning-immigration-banned-in-canada-on-billboards-and-op-ed-pages

It also contains a link to Mr. Hecht's email address (which I had enough agency to deduce on my own.)

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 23 queries.