Canadian Nationalist Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: How we win against the Anti-Hate Group  (Read 576 times)

RobertG

How we win against the Anti-Hate Group
« on: September 02, 2019, 09:54:26 PM »

Introduction

Every non-profit organization in Canada that claims to fight prejudice towards any identifiable group is guilty of sedition, libel, conspiracy, fraud, and illegally pressuring courtrooms to charge Canadians for hatespeech when it is forbidden under the Law.

The federal laws that are already present in the Criminal Code and Canadian Border Services Agency supersedes the hatespeech Canadian Human Rights Act. Criminals in our education systems and media have been getting away with slander and many innocent Canadians have been jailed, fined, or harassed when they have not broken the law. Breaking these laws is an act of sedition and public slander.

It does not matter what an accused’s personal beliefs are, if they believe what they are saying and do not incite violence or treason, then they should not be charged according to Canadian federal Law. This means that William Whatcott, Kevin Johnston, James Sears, James Keegstra, LeRoy St. Germaine, Faith Goldy, Gavin McInnes and many others should have been protected by the Criminal Code. But why have these laws been ignored? It is because of Non-profits that are financed by international corporations. The non-profits responsible for these acts of sedition are ingenue criminal organizations and must be severely prosecuted for their crimes. This is not a conspiracy, these are simple facts. Look up any non-profit that is associated with racial or sexual social justice and you will see that their members are found within newspapers, online journals, and tv channels across the nation. These people think that they are above the law.

Meanwhile universities across Canada that are influenced by these groups that practice inter-sectionalism ignore federal law. They are guilty of hatespeech crimes, inciting the GE oxide the European Canadians, but because the non-profits have redefined the laws without changing the laws, they have managed to fool Canadians at every level of society.

Evidence

https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/dm-md/d9/d9-1-15-eng.html

“Pointing out, for the purposes or removal, matters that produce or tend to produce feelings of hostility or ill-will between different classes of persons in Canada, is not a hate crime in Canada. Goods that may constitute hate propaganda, through their willful promotion of hatred, will not be classified under tariff item 9899.00.00 if found to predominately express, in good faith, an opinion on a religious subject or a belief based in a religious text.”

https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/c-46/section-319.html

“No person shall be convicted of an offence under subsection (2)

(a) if he establishes that the statements communicated were true;

(b) if, in good faith, the person expressed or attempted to establish by an argument an opinion on a religious subject or an opinion based on a belief in a religious text;

(c) if the statements were relevant to any subject of public interest, the discussion of which was for the public benefit, and if on reasonable grounds he believed them to be true

(d) if, in good faith, he intended to point out, for the purpose of removal, matters producing or tending to produce feelings of hatred toward an identifiable group in Canada.”

The Plan
Travis makes a speech in a YouTube video about what I just mentioned. Publicly call out the Anti-Hate Network as being guilty of slander, seditious libel, and seditious conspiracy and must have their non-profit status revoked.

Everyone contacts the RCMP, CSIS and their local police station (not 911) about this incident
Everyone writes a message of complaint to the Elections Canada
Everyone calls, emails, or writes to mayors, premiers, newspapers, about this
Everyone takes screenshots of all hostile articles, posts, tweets, webpages, and videos
Everyone records the names of journalists who lie about us and then call, emails their employers, demanding a change.

We work on getting the Nationalist Party of Canada out of our search results, get a Wikipedia page on our party.

Donate to charities
Volunteer to help the homeless, the hungry, the elderly, orphans, widows
Make petitions on a petition website
Get law enforcement to show up at events
Take pictures of any antifa members in masks and report them
Make lots of videos about the party (Q and A with Travis)
Recruit Black and Arab social conservatives, Chinese Canadian patriots, poor and middle class religious Jews
Appeal to young anti-feminist bloggers
Appeal to pensioners
Videos of Travis helping rural Aboriginals 
Do interviews with moderate YouTubers who are right wing and centrist
(StevenCrowder, Rebel Media, BlackPigeon Speaks)
Distance ourselves from any Alt Right associations
Speak about anti-abortion

« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 05:14:43 AM by Patron »

chrisaub

• Strength Athlete.
Re: How we win against the Anti-Hate Group
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2019, 11:30:03 AM »

The moment we mention wanting to preserve our european heritage, we will get called racists; nazis.

Not much optics can be done about it when one of our main values goes directly against the narrative. I agree with much of the rest.

I don't know where you would find ethnic social conservatives who would agree in enforcing a european majority unless they didn't like their own people & culture; which they should, just in their own homes not ours.

RobertG

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2019, 11:34:59 AM »

The moment we mention wanting to preserve our european heritage, we will get called racists; nazis.

Not much optics can be done about it when one of our main values goes directly against the narrative. I agree with much of the rest.

I don't know where you would find ethnic social conservatives who would agree in enforcing a european majority unless they didn't like their own people & culture; which they should, just in their own homes not ours.

Actually you would be surprised. Many immigrants are traditionalists and religious. Criminal immigrants make them look bad. It’s mainly White Progressives that are stirring up trouble.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 05:17:06 AM by Patron »

chrisaub

• Strength Athlete.
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2019, 11:36:55 AM »

Actually you would be surprised. Many immigrants are traditionalists and religious. Criminal immigrants make th look bad. It’s mainly White Progressives that are stirring up trouble.

Well personally I would prefer only european immigrants so appealing to them doesn't make much sense. Its not just about protecting faith or culture but genetic heritage aswell.

RobertG

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2019, 12:15:38 PM »

Actually you would be surprised. Many immigrants are traditionalists and religious. Criminal immigrants make th look bad. It’s mainly White Progressives that are stirring up trouble.

Well personally I would prefer only european immigrants so appealing to them doesn't make much sense. Its not just about protecting faith or culture but genetic heritage aswell.

No offence, but you need to get rid of that liberal propaganda from your mind. Just because the White liberals pretend that minorities are their pet’s does not mean that it is true. Sincere minorities gave up their old identity because they believed Canada was a better place, only to find out that the White libs and conservatives wanted to use them as cheap labour. They are lost and scared, which is why they self segregate. But we can integrate the sincere ones by being welcoming to them and giving them a new sense of purpose. If we do this, if we present a clean image, then they will flock to us in mass

Straight White Christians are literally 70% of Canada, and the immigrants don’t want to live small country towns and cities which still look like European paradises. Look, appealing to immigrants is super important. They have been lied to and will agree with us if we welcome them.

The plan already is to deport people who don’t give up dual citizenship or who have committed a felony. Integrating foreigners into our British or French culture will make them loyal, feel like a brother, and openly defend us against false accusations. Yes, the immigration problem needs to stop, but that does not mean that we can’t help out sincere immigrants.

I even showed the video of Travis being heckled to a Muslim friend and he said that the SJW in the video was a disgrace to all Arabs.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 05:16:55 AM by Patron »

chrisaub

• Strength Athlete.
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2019, 12:27:58 PM »

Well you are a lot more open to them than I am then. I don't care much about their beliefs or how they like us.

Maple Leaf Forever

• The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2019, 12:32:41 PM »

Immigrants like you describe, those socially conservative ones are very much the exception, not the norm. I'm not sure its productive to try to rally such a small number of people. We should focus our efforts on Canadians of european descent since they are the biggest demographic that is most likely to support us. Besides, I'm not convinced they would make good allies. Tell them about our immigration policies and how we would reduce the number of family reunifications. They will side with their own group which is normal. Allies of good circumstance.

jonottawa

• Canada
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2019, 04:45:13 PM »

The OP (who registered here the day before yesterday) strikes me as being deliberately subversive or simply naive. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume the latter.

As I've stated elsewhere, you start by NEVER acknowledging (even implicitly) their false claim that they are 'anti-hate'. So, for instance, you wouldn't make a thread called "How we win against the Anti-Hate Group". You could call it "How we win against the anti-Canadian, Orwellian, Bolshevik doxer group." or simply "How we win against the anti-Canadian Hate Network"

There is nothing hateful about loving your nation and preserving it for your posterity. It is not only 'not hateful,' it is a loving, natural, virtuous act. "We don't inherit our nation from our grandparents, we borrow it from our grandchildren" is a useful paraphrase of a famous saying that summarizes what our party represents at its core.

There is no future in appealing to 3rd world invaders if we wish to preserve our own people and heritage. Their loyalty is to their people, and their heritage. Because they haven't been brainwashed (as we have) to think otherwise. I don't want a bunch of Africans and Asians who are taught that they must behave like Europeans. Let the African invaders behave like Africans ... in Africa. Let the Asian invaders behave like Asians ... in Asia. British North America is my home and native land and true patriot love means protecting it from foreign invaders and domestic traitors.

There is no future in compromising our values to appeal to a wider audience. Sellouts like Gavin and Crowder aren't worth a warm bucket of spit and besides, would disavow us unless we sold out as completely as they have. We don't need to attack them, but courting their affection is pointless. Compromising values inevitably turns you into Andrew Scheer. If you want that, join that party.

Don't disavow other patriots. Don't cuck. Don't apologize. Simply be principled. Be truthful. But don't try to red pill people all at once, either. It's enough to say that we oppose the desire of powerful globalist Bolsheviks to turn Canada from 95%+ European in 1960 to <20% European in 2060. The UN defines genocide as deliberately inflicting on a national, ethnic, racial or religious group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part. Our party opposes genocide. What the Bolshevik globalist elites are doing to Canada and to virtually every other historically European nation qualifies as a genocide under this definition. Not only 'a genocide,' but by orders of magnitude the largest genocide in history. And we, as Canadian patriots, must do our duty to oppose it, even though the odds are stacked firmly against us.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 04:46:53 PM by jonottawa »

RobertG

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2019, 07:54:41 PM »

Immigrants like you describe, those socially conservative ones are very much the exception, not the norm. I'm not sure its productive to try to rally such a small number of people. We should focus our efforts on Canadians of european descent since they are the biggest demographic that is most likely to support us. Besides, I'm not convinced they would make good allies. Tell them about our immigration policies and how we would reduce the number of family reunifications. They will side with their own group which is normal. Allies of good circumstance.

The OP (who registered here the day before yesterday) strikes me as being deliberately subversive or simply naive. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume the latter, largest genocide in history. And we, as Canadian patriots, must do our duty to oppose it, even though the odds are stacked firmly against us.

1. They call themselves "Anti-Hate", that's not my choice, I already understand that they are more hateful. That's why I have been working non-stop all week to gather intel about them, report them to the authorities, putting myself at risk for this cause. 

2. The Most immigrants actually don't get into leftist politics. Of course Canada should be mostly French and English and of course we should discourage immigration from third world countries. Most immigrants are not indoctrinated by leftist trash and actually   

3. jonottawa - Your total lack of empathy for immigrants will be our downfall if you continue down that path. When you speak on this forum, you are representing all of us, and that kind of lashing out is damaging for our image.  I am arguing against Multiculturalism and Diversity. I am not supporting those Postmodern concepts. What I am saying is that it actually benefits Canadian immigrants more than the current system to be properly integrated into a British/French culture.

4. We are giving the option for them to either leave, or to give up their duel citizenship. We are also not allowing hordes of third world immigrants, and then we are deporting immigrants that are guilty of felonies.

5. Canada is a huge country and most of the immigrants live in cities. There are plenty of towns and small cities around Canada that don't look that diverse.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 05:16:42 AM by Patron »

RobertG

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2019, 08:05:26 PM »

Well you are a lot more open to them than I am then. I don't care much about their beliefs or how they like us.

Look, I am a Western Chauvinist, and I want Canada to keep it's French and English culture, heritage, spirit. But I have lived around immigrants my whole life and I have observed that many of them were afraid of White people, so when I spoke with them, then they were shy and then eventually felt more comfortable. We must do this legally. Canada has a good system. The problem is that it has been co-opted by Non-profits that are financed and directed by members of International Corporations. They have indoctrinated people to believe lies, but us being indifferent or lashing out is not going to undo this. Instead we need to caring, respectful, but also stern, mighty, and uncompromising. I am not saying we need to be demagogues and pander to different peoples at the expense of our beliefs, values, and heritage. But being kind and respectful, without being intimidated is the best way to clean up our image and make us more acceptable to society.

Proverbs 25:21 "If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat, and if he is thirsty, give him water to drink. 22 For in so doing so you will heap burning coals on his head, and God will reward you."

« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 05:16:32 AM by Patron »

jonottawa

• Canada
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2019, 10:07:48 PM »

My suspicions haven't exactly been allayed by this latest outburst.

New account, kind of cucked, advocating like a TPUSA, Alt Lite, slave morality, virtue signaling approach (while spamming up the "Shoutbox" with gibberish.)

Conservatives have tried that for DECADES. It doesn't work. Not to mention that there's already a PPC. If we're not the more principled, honourable alternative, then what reason do we have to exist?

White flight has gone on long enough. If we don't stop running and start fighting, we're doomed.

I'll quote my favorite Bible verse again (to counteract yet another cucked Bible verse)

Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness.

RobertG

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2019, 10:48:40 PM »

My suspicions haven't exactly been allayed by this latest outburst.

Gibberish? Does this mean that you can't read. And no, conservatives have not tried that out. And where did you come up with "slave morality"? I am not a progressive and I don't think European Canadians should be ashamed of who they are. What I was describing to you is not any of those things you said, it is a Christian stance. How many times do I have to tell you that you can have European ethnic hegemony without having an ethnostate. We're not doing anything illegal. Period. Follow the law, and stop these corrupt people who are not following the law.   
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 05:16:21 AM by Patron »

Jair

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2019, 04:31:27 PM »

Hey Jon, as a mod be more diplomatic. I don't think you meant it as harsh as it came off but it reads pretty hostile. Robs ideas on people to appeal to are not bad. If you think someone is naive it's best to just point out what you think they overlooked. If you think they're subversive it's best to let the rest of us know and then we can made a decision based on their growing post history. I don't think Rob is either of those things, but if you do it's best to be discreet about your suspicions.

He's not being subversive by mentioning that immigrants on the individual level* are not themselves the problem, and any of us who think they're not sympathetic people is the one of us who is naive. The problems off mass migration are systemic and overaching, and by and large it is the 'mass' part of mass migration that's the issue.

It's an aside but slave morality is very powerful. I am bound in service to God, to those I have authority over, and to my people. When you have a whole community, whole continent of people who turn the other cheek when they are personally offended but rush to the defense of the wronged, you have the ability to muster numbers like nothing else. When you are in a community where everyone thinks of themselves as the servant of all then there is no shortage of help or cooperation. Slave morality is part of what moved European peoples from conquering their area of the world to being absolutely universally unrivaled powers across the globe. It's the cornerstone of post-Roman martial codes of honor. Will to power makes one individual strong, slave morality makes a community strong, and easily crushes the willful one.

Anyway as to the topic if we're going the spiritual warfare route; the devil is a proude spirit, he cannot bear to be mocked. We should refer to them as the 'totally-not-evil network'. Or the 'anti-thoughtcrime network'. Anything that plays with their name in a sarcastic way that is easily recognizable.

*Expatriating does take a certain personality type that we don't want to cultivate. I won't say there is no problem on an individual level.

kmxdx

• Canada
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2019, 04:41:41 PM »

Where the anti-hate groups always win is when they claim to be from Israel or hebrew.

Why should it matter where your from? Our government wants to investigate human sex trades. As soon as the person says "that's anti-semetic" than the case is sealed. We want hate to continue towards people who exploit children, regardless of religion or financial status.

jonottawa

• Canada
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2019, 05:19:03 PM »

Hey Jair,

I was not a mod, nor had any idea I was about to become a mod, when this conversation took place.

Part of the reason I was somewhat reluctant to assume this role is because it means I will have to be somewhat less outspoken in the main forum. But duty calls.

Since we're finding fault with each other, perhaps in the future you might message me privately if you have an issue with my judgment or tone.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 24 queries.