Canadian Nationalist Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Question on fox threat  (Read 352 times)

Neart

Question on fox threat
« on: July 12, 2019, 03:06:25 PM »

Ok I have to bring this up and ask. There has been the Dox threat by the Anti hate network. They have on their website basically that the CNP believes in the final solution . Understand that they are making stuff up.

But I will be very honest they post my info I will lose my job, my house everything, even my marriage I am sure of it as well as put life's in danger (kids go to a very left school). They will blast out that we are all neo nazis looking to start the final solution. And my work place will buckle fast and I live in a very left city.

Now I see that by the CNP private policy:

"All membership information is held privately between Canadian Nationalist Party Inc. and Elections Canada in accordance with Bill C-76for the protection of personal information. Privacy and protection of personal information remains a top priority for the Canadian Nationalist Party."

But once the party gets the reg status they can easy get names and address and they will publish them from the freedom of informationact. So if that private policy is true how will names and information be protected.

Sorry but this really has me concerned. They go that route I lose everything some may not be concerned but this is very big issue for me.

Any input would be great

Mr. Man

• Canada

jonottawa

• Canada
Re: Question on fox threat
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2019, 06:10:04 AM »

David, you sound a little hysterical. I'm not sure if you're being intentionally subversive or not, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you're not.

I wear my Canadian Nationalist Party hat almost daily in Ottawa. I've never had so much as a dirty look because of it. People don't care.

If you're going to lose your wife and family because you support your nation and oppose genocide, you need to work on your relationship with your wife because you're doing it wrong.

I don't back down from lying Bolshevik terrorist bullies. If you want to, that's your decision to make.

chrisaub

• Strength Athlete.
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2019, 08:30:39 PM »

Yea, everyone is already aware if my views, maybe its time you slowly let those around you knoe a bit more. Regardless, I think your overblowing any of what could happen, I dont see how you would marry anyone who would leave you over a dox lmao.

Your a man, whatever happens survive and thrive, also you can reach out to us to help, we can work together through whatever as a team.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 08:35:32 PM by chrisaub12 »

Franklin

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2019, 01:34:11 PM »

Evan Balgord

The guy in charge of the Canadian Anti-Hate Network is a pasty faced individual by the name of Evan Balgord. My guess is that he lives in Toronto. Since he has called for harassment of CNP members, I think it would be reasonable for him to get some attention from us. BTW, the CAHN is funded by the SPLC; what does that tell you?

More at FairArgument.ca.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 01:39:36 PM by Franklin »

jonottawa

• Canada
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2019, 04:26:00 PM »

Bolsheviks always accuse their enemies of the behavior they themselves are guilty of. In this case, hate.

There is no more heinous example of hate than those who advocate genocide. And the CAHN is chock full of people who are gung ho about the genocide of European people across the planet. They would agree wholeheartedly with this quote from the genocidal Bolshevik Noel Ignatiev:

"The goal of abolishing the white race is on its face so desirable that some may find it hard to believe that it could incur any opposition other than from committed white supremacists." - Noel Ignatiev

Trudeau would agree with that quote. Scheer would agree with that quote. Never forget who the real haters really are. Never forget that our adversaries are evil, dishonest, treasonous, genocidal scum.

Hating those who advocate for the genocide of your race is normal and healthy. If you don't hate them, in fact, there's something wrong with you.

Now, all that being said, it is foolish and counterproductive to make comments like "Since he has called for harassment of CNP members, I think it would be reasonable for him to get some attention from us." If he breaks the law, call the police on him. If he commits a tort against you, then sue him. But don't make vague threatening noises on the Internet. We're better than that.

Edited a small grammatical error
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 04:52:11 PM by jonottawa »

Mr. Man

• Canada
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2019, 04:35:41 PM »

I agree.

Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

Gospel of Matthew, verse 26:52.

jonottawa

• Canada
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2019, 05:07:01 PM »

Given that the genocidal CAHN advocates genocide and racial hatred against White people, I propose that on this forum we refer to them in a more honest fashion: As the Canadian Anti-White Network. Or at the very least, when invoking their official name, put it in quotes.

jonottawa

• Canada
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2019, 02:58:12 AM »

Funny, Milo makes basically the same point about 'hate' in the last episode of Get Off My Lawn that I just did. "It is right and proper to hate hateful things." And there is no more hateful thing than genocide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgV-63LOAek&t=101m12s

chrisaub

• Strength Athlete.
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2019, 12:15:34 PM »

You guys more woke than I expected

Franklin

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2019, 02:32:26 PM »

I agree.

Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.
Gospel of Matthew, verse 26:52.

As long as we're quoting the Bible, I have a few more verses for you, including one that shows Jesus was referring to the followers of the Chief Priests and Elders in the second part of that quote. Jesus, like President Trump, was always surrounded by armed guards.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 02:37:49 PM by Franklin »

jonottawa

• Canada
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2019, 05:33:37 PM »

I think most Christian churches have been completely cucked and subverted by the genocidal Bolsheviks. Therefore one should consciously make an effort to refrain from choosing quotes from the bible that add to that cuckery by projecting weakness, imo.

Do you think that if our enemies triumph our grandchildren WON'T die by the sword? Would you rather lose your nation and doom your grandchildren to an Orwellian dystopia or die by the sword? So that citation really doesn't cut it, imo.

Here's one I like better:

Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness.

Maple Leaf Forever

• The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2019, 11:12:09 PM »

In light of the recent events surrounding the Canadian Anti-Hate Network threatening to dox us all and Elections Canada's weak response up to now, I believe we should start a mailing campaign in order to convince Elections Canada not to release our information to groups that wish to harm us. I started a new thread to work on a strategy. You can find it here http://forum.nationalist.ca/index.php?topic=608.msg3108;topicseen#msg3108 Any imput is appreciated.

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 24 queries.