Canadian Nationalist Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Seeking Feedback  (Read 93 times)

Patron

• Leader
    • CNP
Seeking Feedback
« on: June 27, 2019, 05:27:30 PM »

I would like to ask for feedback today. What is the leadership of the party doing well and what needs improvement?

What is our level of service on a scale of 1 - 10?

Mick

Re: Seeking Feedback
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2019, 05:54:08 PM »

Christopher

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2019, 07:58:17 PM »

9 once we get full party status be  10 all day easy nice to see people speaking up for Canadian values and traditions easy sell most are at least interested enough to allow to finish thx again guys and gals !!!   

Patron

• Leader
    • CNP
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2019, 08:22:09 PM »

Your decision should take into account everything and anything.

chrisaub

• Strength Athlete.
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2019, 11:22:54 AM »

Leadership is good, lacking participation and action from members is the flaw, myself included.

Imo the "tribe" video did good to show its not some controlled op, and theyre aware of the behind the scenes rather than another joke party.

jonottawa

• Canada
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2019, 07:10:22 PM »

I'd like to see us get official party status. If we achieve that you get a 10. If we don't, you get rather significantly less than a 10 and maybe Faith is right.

Political leaders benefit from having charisma, from appearing relatable, from being happy warriors, from surrounding themselves with a quality team of advisors, from producing catchy/humorous/viral content (or having an assistant/employee who does,) from avoiding gaffes, from setting and achieving measurable goals on time, and from having good policy ideas (this isn't meant to be a comprehensive list btw.)

I think you have good policy ideas. We all know your heart is in the right place and you've spent a lot of time and money on a moral cause. I think you need to work on the rest.

I don't mean to be Debbie Downer. But you asked. I wear my CNP hat proudly and often. It's stylish and it's my way of silently saying NO to the oligarchs who rule over us. Anything else you happen to achieve is just a bonus afaic.

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 25 queries.