Canadian Nationalist Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Hello Fellow Canadians (from Lisa in London Ontario)  (Read 347 times)

Lisa

Hello Fellow Canadians (from Lisa in London Ontario)
« on: April 16, 2019, 07:49:45 PM »

Hello Fellow Canadians :)

My name is Lisa and I am from London Ontario (born and raised).

(Anyone else out here from London ON?  Please reply so we can connect!)

I was first introduced to the Canadian Nationalist Party through viewing a YouTube video of Travis Patron speaking back in late spring 2018.  As I checked in to things further, I really found myself agreeing with what the CNP stands for!

My family goes back a couple of generations to Saskatchewan (on my Dad's side) and Quebec/southwestern Ontario (on my Mom's side).  French Canadian, Irish, Czech and Austrian background.  Some of my relatives came up through the United States as I understand as well. (I absolutely adore President Donald J Trump and Team Trump-Pence overall! Thank God for them and for our Ameri-friends who voted them in!)

I feel a definite prompting to want to become more active with CNP.  Anything we can do to get Justin Trudeau and the Liberals out, I am in!  Hopefully we can get JT and the Libs out sooner than later!

Anything I can do to help, please message me!

Kind Regards Fellow Canadians 🍁!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 05:09:59 AM by Patron »

Patron

• Leader
  • Leader Of The CNP
Re: Hello Fellow Canadians (from Lisa in London Ontario)
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 08:27:33 PM »

Thank you for this introduction Lisa. We are very grateful to have you and welcome more female members into our ranks.

What we are focused on right now is forming autonomous, local chapters around the country. You can get started today by printing off party pamphlets (http://nationalist.ca/pamphlet) and canvassing your district.

We will send you merchandise and cover venue costs when hosting events.

jonottawa

• Canada
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 09:29:48 PM »

Hi Lisa, welcome. I'm in Ottawa but maybe there are some folks here from London. I'm surprised you're still a Trump fan, I lost faith in him a while ago, and I think not holding him accountable has been a huge mistake. But we can agree to disagree.

Travis, you might consider rewriting the pamphlet for those of us outside of Saskatchewan. I know that if I were a potential CNP voter I would be thrown off by this:

A. We need to vote Justin Trudeau out of office in 2019. If I vote for the Nationalist Party, don’t I risk splitting the Conservative vote and allowing Trudeau a second term?

B. There are exactly 14 electoral districts in Saskatchewan. Even if our political party were to sweep the entire province, it would not make a difference at the federal level. The upcoming election will not be decided by 14 ridings.  What the people of Saskatchewan have with the Nationalist Party is a clear opportunity to introduce
an entirely new political narrative to our House of Commons. This is a political narrative that has tremendous potential to improve the lives of Canadians. The people of Saskatchewan must understand that by choosing to vote nationalist instead of conservative, they have everything to gain and nothing to lose.

I also think you should have a separate pamphlet for soliciting signatures versus soliciting voters. Since afaik there is no CNP candidate running in London this fall, I don't think this pamphlet really does the trick for Lisa.

cassm14

• Canada
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2019, 01:56:46 PM »

Hi fellow Londoner Lisa.  My name is Mike.  Nice to see some nationalist minded people in London.  I assure you there are way more than just us ;).  I just joined this forum today and started browsing and came across your comment. 

I wonder if jonottawa's comment is different now that Bolton is gone.  :)  Like him, I too am not a big Trump fan, especially not of Pence's.  All I liked about Trump was that he wasn't Hillary lol, but as time has progressed he is doing good things.  However, I stay away from any kind of hero worship as Trump was a made man to the international (((bankers)) many years ago and has been a globalist his entire life.  So for him to rail again tit is either a 5D chess b/c he had to work within the paradigm to troll them, or it's all political posturing to keep eyes of Israel.  I think the (((globalists))) are a lil shook with the information accessible now and are trying to put bandaids and smoke screens on everything to keep things kosher and he is someone who is able to help America, simply b/c of he internet.   I always say to people, Trump wouldn't have run without the internet and would probably been JFK'd despite his political ties.  When you can't control the narrative, than you can't go around off-ing top officials who go off script w/o the power to make it disappear.  Also, they know a move like that would probably spark a true national revolution at this point and they can't afford to have everyone looking for the man behind the curtain just yet.  I've also heard that Kushner writes many of his rallies speeches. 

Just food for some thought if you happen to come across this.  Question: you know of many people in your social life that have nationalist mindsets ( not necessarily CNP specifically)?  I see a lot of people being stunned this October when the PPC wins big! 

Hope all is well with you and everyone on this thread. 

jonottawa

• Canada
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2019, 02:36:10 PM »

I wonder if jonottawa's comment is different now that Bolton is gone.  :)  Like him, I too am not a big Trump fan, especially not of Pence's.  All I liked about Trump was that he wasn't Hillary lol, but as time has progressed he is doing good things.  However, I stay away from any kind of hero worship ...

I see a lot of people being stunned this October when the PPC wins big! 

Hope all is well with you and everyone on this thread.

No. Trump is a traitor. He is pushing hard for more immigration. He lets Jared and Ivanka, 2 New York globalist SJWs, run his administration. I hope he loses next year. Better to be governed by an enemy than a traitor. And I can't relate at all to someone who has become MORE favorably disposed towards Trump over time. Campaign Trump was glorious. POTATUS Trump has been an unmitigated disaster, with a handful of minor exceptions. (And no, you don't get credit for firing a neoCon traitor you never should have considered hiring in the first place.)

PPC isn't winning anything if Bernier isn't in the debates. I'll be surprised if they even qualify for official party status (12 seats.) PPC did nothing in the by-elections. Our next PM will be Trudeau or Trudeau Lite.

cassm14

• Canada
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2019, 08:10:26 PM »

Yes, illegal immigration is a smoke screen for the problem of LEGAL immigration.  Immigration really isn't needed in the modern world, nor was it ever really.  It's always been a globalist ploy. 
As for Bernier, you are going to be pleasantly surprised since he is going to be on two debates I hear.  Not only that, but don't negate the power of the internet and social media.  Look at the comments on mainstream videos online.  There is SO MUCH support for the PPC.  I hope you are wrong. I'd like to vote CNP, but I feel the need to vote PPC out of protest, even though I helped found this party. 
Do you mind answering my question?  Is there a lot of nationalist-minded people around you personally or you a lone wolf ??
Hope all is well fellow Londoner.  Feel free to email me @ mikeyc_1@hotmail.com if you like.  Cheers. 

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 23 queries.