Canadian Nationalist Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: jonottawa  (Read 209 times)

jonottawa

• Canada
jonottawa
« on: March 24, 2019, 12:10:55 AM »

Greetings fam,

I'm jonottawa/Jonathan.

I'm a nationalist, a race-realist, red-pilled on the JQ, anti-feminist, anti-globalist (but I repeat myself,) anti-immigration, anti-genocide, pro-free speech, pro-gun rights, anti-degeneracy, culturally Christian, anti-'intranational diversity', pro- 'international diversity,' anti-miscegenation, anti-Affirmative Action, anti- crony capitalism, pro-eugenics, anti-communist, pro-environment/sustainable development. In other words, I believe pretty much exactly what all of my great great grandfathers believed (or would believe if they were magically transported from their era to this one.)

I live in the national capital region.

I'm mainly here to meet other like-minded folks and maybe get together for the occasional political event or social event. I think we need to build a healthy community first where people enjoy coming to the forum and shooting the breeze with each other. I'm not sure if that's realistic, but that's what I'd suggest.

I enjoy listening to The Fatherland podcast. If you haven't heard of it, you should check it out. https://www.talkshoe.com/show/the-fatherland

I used to listen to a lot of TRS shows (TDS, FTN, Exodus Americanus and Rebel Yell among others. Even 88 minutes back in the day.) But when the whole Ricky Vaughn thing happened and I came to the conclusion that Enoch and Sven would sell all of us out for shekels I got pretty black pilled and then Trump basically shit the bed and now I listen to maybe 6 or 7 hours of shows a week instead of like 20 or 30.

I also like Nick Fuentes, JF, Radio Derb, Jared Taylor, Emily Youcis, Morrakiu, Eric Striker, Devon Stack (BlackPilled,) Borzoi and of course Faith Goldy and Queen Ann. Even Owen Benjamin has been dropping a few red pills recently. I've heard good things about Vox Day, but I haven't bothered to verify that he's stopped cucking lately.

Oh, and I'm an old fart (a gen X'er) but don't hold that against me.

Specificities

• Global Moderator
Re: jonottawa
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 01:23:46 PM »

It is nice to meet you, thankyou for joining.

Patron

• Leader
  • Leader Of The CNP
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 04:41:37 PM »

Good to have you on the forum Jon!

Franklin

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2019, 05:55:12 PM »

You sound like my kind of guy. If you're ever out to the Okanagan, look me up.

jonottawa

• Canada
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2019, 09:01:45 PM »

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys.

c4n4d14n n4710n4l157

• Canada
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2019, 01:47:24 AM »

I'm going to give the most recent episode of the father!and a listen ... So much great content available these days and never enough hours in the day. Thanks

** I'm a little slack in my introduction people ... I'll get around to it! Happy to be here and hopefully we can turn up the heat on some unaddressed issues!

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 23 queries.