Canadian Nationalist Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Greetings Everyone  (Read 284 times)

Franklin

Greetings Everyone
« on: February 12, 2019, 06:57:41 PM »

I was one of the early founders of the Council of European Canadians and have written a number of articles on the CEC website. My conversion from civic to ethnic nationalism happened about four years ago when I realized race precedes culture and culture precedes law, and that, therefore, race is everything. More recently, with whites under attack in South Africa, Europe and the Americas, I've come to understand our genetic inheritance is our most precious possession and all other issues are less important.

Equally surprising to me was the realization the Conservative party wasn't conserving anything. It was the one that ended European preference in Immigration (thank you Ellen Fairclough) and did away with economic nationalism (Diefenbaker: A.V. Roe) and trade barriers (Mulroney: NAFTA). That's why I'm here at the Canadian Nationalist Party and why I'm looking forward to meeting other members in British Columbia.

Patron

• Leader
  • Leader Of The CNP
Re: Greetings Everyone
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 07:39:29 PM »

Thank you for joining us and welcome. I think you will find many of like-mind here. One of the main reasons I started this party is that the demographics majorities in this country had no political representation with the existing options. (which to me represented an opportunity)

chrisaub

• Strength Athlete.
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 09:44:44 PM »

welcome bro

Franklin

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2019, 01:59:30 PM »

Your greetings, "bro," (much appreciated), made me think of another interface for us: motorcycles. I can't think of any other Canadian political party that has an attached motorcycle club. Such a club would give members a chance to network politically while appearing to be just another bike club. A name? "National Riders." Just a thought.

Jacob Enns

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2019, 04:21:01 PM »

There is a reason no other Canadian political party has an attached motorcycle club. A political party that would form its own or associate with any existing motorcycle club would loose any an all legitimacy in the eyes of the vast majority of Canadians and create a reputation from which it would not recover.

chrisaub

• Strength Athlete.
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2019, 04:30:47 PM »

There is a reason no other Canadian political party has an attached motorcycle club. A political party that would form its own or associate with any existing motorcycle club would loose any an all legitimacy in the eyes of the vast majority of Canadians and create a reputation from which it would not recover.

I agree with this; most canadians see bikers as degenerate criminals. Regardless if they are or not.

Franklin

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2019, 09:39:04 PM »

I agree with this; most canadians see bikers as degenerate criminals. Regardless if they are or not.

Whoh, brother; I can't let that go by. There are hundres of thousands of motorcyclists across Canada, many of them patriotic Canadians just like you and me. Some are celebrities like Alanis Morissette, George Stroumboulopoulos, Ryan Gosling, and Tricia Helfer (pictured)

Apart from this, there is an important point to be made; motorcyclists tend to believe in private property, freedom of movement and the brotherhood of the road. In other words they tend to be just the kind of people we want to attract, especially young bikers drawn to the cafe racer scene. As I said earlier, a gathering of CNP members on bikes would appear to casual onlookers as a gathering of bikers, not a gathering of fascist right-wingers. This would also work for renting venues. Book the room for a biker rally; no problem.

So, in short, this is a viable idea that needs some consideration.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 09:46:25 PM by Franklin »

Celtic Wolf

• Canada
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2019, 11:12:05 PM »

While I understand your sentiment Franklin I do see the other side of this where it would essentially be political suicide to cozy up with the biker persona. We are already being branded as white supremacists, Nazis and the like, if we were to publicly side with the biker community we may as well drop thehehosehe political aspirations and become the armed resistance because that will effectively be the only way we'd ever enact real change at that point.

Adreena

• Canada
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2019, 11:46:09 AM »

Hey I read the euro canadian site all of the time. You guys are doing a amazing job. in a world of white shaming, you made me proud of my race!

Woodsman

• Canada
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2019, 10:59:13 PM »

Well, I like the idea of a nationalist bike club.
I like bikes & I'm a nationalist.
I don't see the harm in having a few enthusiasts ensuring Travis can deliver his message safely.
Perhaps the two could simply de-tach themselves and operate separately.  , for the same cause.

Page created in 0.102 seconds with 25 queries.