Canadian Nationalist Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Flyer Templates Posted Here  (Read 467 times)

Patron

• Leader
  • Leader Of The CNP
Flyer Templates Posted Here
« on: May 24, 2018, 12:16:20 PM »

Posting flyers in high traffic areas has been a cheap and effective way to spread awareness about our party. In this thread, you will find a list of approved flyer resources. Please do not post flyers that have not yet been approved by the party.

If you would like to submit flyer designs to be used by volunteers, please send your design by email (contact@nationalist.ca). Attach the design either as a PDF file of photoshop PSD file.

Here are our currently approved flyer designs [PDF]:

« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 02:23:58 AM by Patron »

Zach

• Long live Canada and those that protect her spirit
Re: Flyer Templates Posted Here
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2018, 10:27:24 PM »

I agree the posting of flyers is vital to our success as far as getting out their in the public view.out of site,out of mind.in site,in mind.

I have posted dozens of the first three flyers approved from the get go,i hadn't thought of posting the 21 point plan though,i will start now.

This CanadianNationalistParty will bring greatness that Canada have never seen before.

pl.thenandnow

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2018, 10:41:12 PM »

I like the first page (banner). Its classic and bold.

The second PDF, which is just text with the red banner: this may be costly from an ink perspective. I have used a variation of this already, giving it to friends and family. This is perhaps the most valuable thing, because it succinctly outlines our views/values and direction.

I may suggest a refinement or revision: change the banner to be wider but not as tall, and perhaps invert red rectangle so its not solid. (Red text and red maple leaf with a strong horizontal rule line). Then, you could space the text out a bit more (line spacing) to give some breathing room.

thanks.

Patron

• Leader
  • Leader Of The CNP
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 02:24:34 AM »

Wanted to make a quick post here that attending local events and patriot groups is a great place to pass these flyers out.

Matst81

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2018, 06:09:14 PM »

Where can i get the one pager?

Stef

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2018, 11:09:53 PM »

I drive a truck around many different neighborhoods for work encountering and chatting with dozens of new faces a day. I'm going to keep the 21 point program on me and kindly share it to people who seem open and not likely to make a complaint! Was just thinking about this today too lol

Patron

• Leader
  • Leader Of The CNP
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2018, 12:01:35 AM »

Matst81

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2018, 04:05:10 PM »

Thank you

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 25 queries.