Canadian Nationalist Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Security  (Read 219 times)

CDN1

Security
« on: December 07, 2018, 02:06:17 PM »

I won't ask what we currently have in place, for obvious reasons.

Just an FYI, Travis and trusted members:

I've done security for quite a while. Actually worked event security at a political rally for former PM Harper in SW ON, just before he took office. We likely have some former and/or current military and law enforcement members that may have already brought this up (first day on this board, sry!). At some point, if we have not already done so, it may be wise to chat about this. Travis, you probably have someone with you when you travel. If not, we may want to chat about event security and a PSD.

Also, can we implement some kind of voluntary quota system for all members? If we all bring in 2 new members, on avg, we can triple our membership and get the party established in no time.

chrisaub

• Strength Athlete.
Re: Security
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2019, 04:28:11 PM »

I also do security work professionally and for the govt, if security is ever needed for events in sask, I am available.

CanadianPioneer

• Canada
Re: Security
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2019, 01:04:50 PM »

Travis and all representatives of anything remotely 'pro-white', even if implicitly require bodyguards, ideally voluntary who will serve as their 'right hand man'. In a perfect world a security detail like the pope would be in order. Watch out for Mossad and Jihad and other antifa wingnuts

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 23 queries.