Canadian Nationalist Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Canada's Antihate.ca website  (Read 85 times)

Jayson

Canada's Antihate.ca website
« on: October 30, 2018, 06:01:00 PM »

Is everyone aware of Canada's Antihate.ca website? I'm not sure if it's new, it kind of sounds like it because they claim they are going to list all hate groups and they haven't yet listed any. Any group questioning immigration, the JQ, or islam and all other minority groups. They claim they have already shut down 2 Canadian neo-nazi websites or forums. They are framing Faith Goldy and Maxime Bernier as magnets for neo-nazis and radical right wingers. Check out the site. Sounds like they are coming pretty hard with the censorship. Pretty sure they're watching me because I retweeted Faith's stuff and some of Bernier's. Ha Ha Ha. oh well

Patron

• Leader
    • CNP
Re: Canada's Antihate.ca website
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2018, 08:09:35 PM »

AntiHate.ca has already exposed themselves as an Anti-Canadian ploy to position the aspirations of political alternatives as marginal as possible.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 09:15:51 PM by Patron »

rcourt

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2018, 05:19:12 PM »

They use the unaccountable Human Rights kangaroo court to enforce their objectives. There are some major @#$%%& there:

https://www.antihate.ca/about

Maple Leaf Forever

• The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2019, 11:09:17 PM »

In light of the recent events surrounding the Canadian Anti-Hate Network threatening to dox us all and Elections Canada's weak response up to now, I believe we should start a mailing campaign in order to convince Elections Canada not to release our information to groups that wish to harm us. I started a new thread to work on a strategy. You can find it here http://forum.nationalist.ca/index.php?topic=608.msg3108;topicseen#msg3108 Any imput is appreciated.

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 23 queries.