Canadian Nationalist Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: So called designated "Diversity Professionals". This is really scary.  (Read 244 times)

Sir John Eh

The left appears to be training foot soldiers to enforce the Employment Equity Act....   This is right out of "Animal Farm".

IMHO there is a difference between bona-fide trained professional and somebody who promotes or simply promulgates a political agenda.

Are they are training foot soldiers to impose "diversity".?  looks like.   

This the political left on steroids.   I might just move to Austria, maybe Australia, if this persists...

https://ccdi.ca/ccip-designation/

I see the Conference Board is organizing a conference for them :

https://www.conferenceboard.ca/conf/inclusion/default.aspx
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 06:34:14 AM by Sir John Eh »

Jair

• Global Moderator
Re: So called designated "Diversity Professionals". This is really scary.
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 04:17:01 PM »

There won't be any viable white flight options anywhere in the world good Sir.

And yes, they are preparing for a final purge.

Sir John Eh

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2018, 05:45:35 PM »

We have to fight back.  This is nuts.

Who in Ontario regulates Professionals?

Jair

• Global Moderator
Re: So called designated "Diversity Professonals". This is really scary.
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2018, 06:33:20 PM »

I'm amicable to fighting, I merely think flight won't be an option.

In this case though, I don't know that that we have any means to fight within the professional\political system. Do you have a suggestion on how to go about fighting this particular phenomena?

Sir John Eh

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2018, 12:06:37 AM »

Regulation of the professions is at the Provincial government level

The established professions, such as doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc., have their own membership and regulatory bodies, such as the Ontario College Of Physicians and Surgeons, the Upper Canada Law Society, etc..    These groups have been recognized by various Acts of the Provincial Government in the various Provinces. These acts give the organizations and their designations legitimacy.

Virtually any group can come along and set up itself up and claim to offer courses leading to a touted "designation" and there is nothing to stop it from doing that, however these newcomer or fringe groups do not have the legitimacy imparted by recognition in a Provincial statute.    Over time they will lobby the government to try to have their designation and their group recognized via the passage of Provincial statute.  We need to ensure that that never happens with this group, by lobbying the current Ontario government.

In addition, various corporations that want to ingratiate themselves with the group in question may sponsor their events.   For example, the  D&I Group has as sponsors at its current symposium the Conference Board of Canada, Accenture, The Royal Bank of Canada and Air Canada.   We could try to bring some pressure on these corporations to the effect that their endorsements of this organization are not in the public interest.         
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 12:27:11 AM by Sir John Eh »

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 23 queries.