Canadian Nationalist Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: M-103  (Read 232 times)

Matst81

M-103
« on: September 01, 2018, 09:32:50 AM »

This is probably one of the biggest threats to our nation. And must be abolished before it gets to late.

Patron

• Leader
  • Leader Of The CNP
Re: M-103
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2018, 11:27:54 AM »

This is probably one of the biggest threats to our nation. And must be abolished before it gets to late.

Yes it is and believe me, educating the population on the threat of M-103 must be a top priority.

Sir John Eh

Re: M-103
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2018, 05:57:55 PM »

Critics of M-103 might be derided by the Liberal left as "Islamophobic".....

I think it is more important to educate the public about the threat of the rise of political Islam in general. This will place M-103 into context.

IMHO, M-103 opens the door to all kinds of really bad activity by political Islamists, such as the hateful demonstations that we have witnessed in GTA.   The Al-QDS people just did another one last week, this time trolling through a Jewish neighborhood for effect.

Meanwhile, reasonable, right of center journalists and politicians are prevented from speaking on university campuses.  This is insane. 

Below is a copy an email to a conservative M.P.

In my opinion, the threat posed by the creeping influence of political Islam is being seriously under-estimated by both major political parties. The Liberals are encouraging it., with bills such as M-103 and their indulgence of the Islamic MPs and other factors they indulge. 

I would like to bring your attention to the matter of the annual Al-Quds Day demonstration, which is organized annually and convened outside the legislature, in Queen Park North.

I understand that people in this country have the right to protest and express themselves, which I think is great, however I have never witnessed anything quite as hateful as this particular rally. The group convenes at the edge of the park without a permit, brings in an amplification system powered by gas powered generator and blasts the noise at high volume, in apparent violation of city noise bylaws.     

The demonstrators use very young children to carry signs and they march down University Avenue.  One man was videotaped carrying the flag of a banned terrorist organization.

A Kitchener, Ont.-based Islamic cleric from a Federally registered charity, who called for the “eradication” of Israelis and Zionists at this rally is “in clear violation of the Criminal Code,” according to Quebec Conservative MP Steven Blaney, pursuant to his charge in the House of Commons. 

I have personally complained to the City of Toronto and to the Toronto police, simply on the basis of the loud noise, but nothing appears to have been done to stop this hateful group.  Some of the organizers apparently come from that Kitchener based Islamic charity that is also obtaining a summer jobs grant from the Federal government. This, in my opinion, is rather perverted example of our tax dollars at work.

A Toronto City council member (James Pasternak’s) office advises that this same group has organized other hateful demonstrations in other parts of the city yesterday

In my opinion, this militant Islamic group needs to have its demonstrations shut down.  They appear to be worse than the groups they are protesting against. 

There needs to be a review of all Islamic charities...  Perhaps you could look into this. 
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 06:05:14 PM by Sir John Eh »

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 24 queries.