Canadian Nationalist Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Israel to send 16,000 African migrants to Western countries, including Canada  (Read 282 times)

Maurice

• Global Moderator

Dylan

Those in power aren't even trying anymore, first it was refugees from America of all places, now Israel? These are safe countries how do people still fall for this shit!

I for one think that Israel being a safe nearby country needs to do their absolute best to help these suffering people, Diversity is our strength after all. ;)

In all seriousness though it's incredible that our so-called leaders would support such an action but not give the population a say or a vote is beyond ridiculous.

Maurice

• Global Moderator

It should be noted how ironic it is that Israel of all places, which has some of the most tightly closed borders in the world to certain demographics, believes we should open ours to them. This paradox has become so prominent that it has spawned the "open borders for israel" meme.

Mike

Those in power aren't even trying anymore, first it was refugees from America of all places, now Israel? These are safe countries how do people still fall for this shit!

I don't believe people are falling for it, I believe most people are too busy, well fed, and entertained to care. Also, if they opposed "refugees" they believe they'd be seen as some sort of "racist". People don't know their history, and are propagandized to think that it's right to take in whoever wants to come in.

“A nation must ravage itself before foreigners can ravage it, a man must despise himself before others can despise him.”
― Yukio Mishima, Runaway Horses

The dominant paradigm must be changed from "Everyone is welcome" to "Every refugee you take in is spitting on the grave of your ancestors"

Smith

It should be noted how ironic it is that Israel of all places, which has some of the most tightly closed borders in the world to certain demographics, believes we should open ours to them. This paradox has become so prominent that it has spawned the "open borders for israel" meme.

Weird too how many of the advocates of open borders in the white western countries are racial jews. This makes them citizens of Israel and grants them acces to an ethnostate just for them to flee from the mess they made.

Zach

• Long live Canada and those that protect her spirit

What a joke,what a shame,what a disaster!

And to think that their is not one individual within our governing people who is willing to stand up and say no.
Well I say no, no to being the worlds drop me off center,for all unwanted people coming from elsewhere.

Diversity is killing Canada,multiculturalism is a cancer that Canada has bad,but with every illness there is a cure.

Nationalism is the cure to a world gone anti everything good,if u know what i'm saying.

If this party can't save Canada nothing will. A party for it's own by it's own. Canadians keeping Canada strong.

We don't need flocks of people to migrate anymore especially from country's that are not alike our's.

As a example,Muslims coming to Canada don't want to assimilate into our culture, they want to take our culture and country over.

So let's stop taking them,along with every other peoples trying to live of our bread .We came here and worked hard,were still working hard,but were not working for them were working for our own family's lives not just anyone's.

Hail canada and it's people

Lemai_Zucc

• Canada

Oh come on, not these people. Find someone else to blame for your problems, maybe Muslims are the problem!

JamesNorth

• Canada

What are you talking about?

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 24 queries.