Canadian Nationalist Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Month of Mass Immigration  (Read 176 times)

Patron

• Leader
  • Leader Of The CNP
The Month of Mass Immigration
« on: July 18, 2018, 04:55:51 AM »

https://www.redensign.ca/2018/06/30/month-of-mass-migration/

"After tens of thousands of immigrants of Caribbean and African descent have flooded in through the Quebec Border, a report released by the Independent Review of the Immigration and Refugee Board on Tuesday July 28th has confirmedly concluded that Canada is, indeed, faced with irregular influxes in illegal immigration in addition to a back log building up."

Sir John Eh

Re: The Month of Mass Immigration
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2018, 05:04:56 AM »

The issue of illegal immigration SHOULD be a hot button issue going into the next election.. It also and issue that COULD garner this party some attention, if certain members provide interviews on selected media (mainstream, you tube etc) accurately dissecting the current situation and promoting common sense immigration policies. 

IMHO sensible policy would simply be to:

1. enforce the safe third country agreement, whereby would-be refugee  claimants cannot go "jurisdiction shopping"  and must make their claim at the first safe country where they arrive.    The U.S.A. is a safe county, whether certain individuals like it or not.

2. declare the entire border to be a CBSA point of entry, with all crossers required to report to CBSA.  Individuals who sneak across illegally are then taken to the nearest official border point and treated by CBSA as if they showed up there initially.

END OF BORDER PROBLEM 

« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 05:31:46 AM by Sir John Eh »

Sir John Eh

Re: The Month of Mass Immigration
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2018, 09:57:39 AM »

The issue I have is that none of the illegals or "irregulars" (to use the new Liberal euphemism) appears to be a legitimate refugee.    EVEN IF THEY WERE PROPER REFUGEES, they should be sent back to make their claim  in New York State, according to the safe third county agreement.

The other alternative : THEY ARE ECONOMIC MIGRANTS.    Which is another word for immigration queue jumpers.   By crossing illegally, they are trying to jump the queue.   In so doing, they make a mockery of our immigration system, if they are allowed to get away with it.  THEY NEED TO BE REMOVED.

Recall the recent CBC documentary, with footage from Roxham Road, where the Nigerian mother with two kids was imploring the camera, "I am a Nigerian woman, I CAN WORK" ... Note: did she say : "I am fleeing a war zone, my house was burned to the ground" (?)....  Did she say " I am at risk because of my political affiliation,  I will be killed or imprisoned if I am sent home" (?)..... NO SHE DID NOT SAY EITHER OF THOSE THINGS.. she said  "I CAN WORK".....     Her principal motivation is wanting a better life for her and her kids..

"When it looks like a duck, walks like a duck,  quacks like a duck, guess what?   IT'S A DUCK  !!!" = ECONOMIC MIGRANTS

REMOVE THEM !     

THEY CAN GO BACK AND MAKE AN APPLICATION TO IMMIGRATE AND TAKE THEIR PROPER PLACE IN THE LINEUP.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 10:00:49 AM by Sir John Eh »

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 23 queries.