Canadian Nationalist Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Trade War Now  (Read 133 times)

Patron

• Leader
  • Leader Of The CNP
Trade War Now
« on: June 27, 2018, 01:22:52 AM »

"One cannot help but even wonder if it's why the Parliament and Progressive Conservatives shy behind Trudeau who, for the first time ever in his career, has to take a step forward, and while actually doing that, he’s far too much of a doofus and far too weak (in terms of his power level) to actually take a shark like Trump on, and Trump is a shark that smells blood."

https://www.redensign.ca/2018/06/16/trade-war-now/
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 09:15:25 PM by Patron »

Zach

• Long live Canada and those that protect her spirit
Re: Trade War Now
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 06:35:16 PM »

Indeed,Trump has given the world a glimpse of how weak Trudeau and the liberal party actually is.Who would of ever thought that Canada and the United states would be in a real trade war,Trumps firm hand meeting Trudeau's soft feminism communism loving self .haha what a joke.

What bothers me is that trade wars often turn into real wars for the lack of a better more sensitive way of putting it,i don't want 1812 to ever happen again,but if it does this party will allow Canada to be ready,for whatever may come of all this.

I believe that with the policies you have come up with,and the natural laws of truth that we seemingly follow as a party that you will be able to face with certainty of knowing towards these issues,that they will be resolved by our countenance and good political policies.

We will make Canada strong again!

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 24 queries.