Canadian Nationalist Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Time For A Nationalist Rally  (Read 486 times)

Patron

• Leader
  • Leader Of The CNP
Time For A Nationalist Rally
« on: June 20, 2018, 10:47:26 AM »

Over the past several months myself and others have been working hard to obtain official registration with Elections Canada. Although we are very close to achieving this, I cannot help but feel waiting to obtain registration would be a futile thing. I have never been a fan of waiting until the perfect opportunity. I believe in starting as soon as possible and continuously improving the product through feedback and iteration.

If our movement is to grow and gain favor with Canadians, sooner or later we must start doing public events. We must gain access to the public infrastructure and avenues for political advocacy. Private meetings are fine, but we do not possess the marketing firepower or the time necessary to make private events a showcase of our party.

We must take our party into the public spotlight.

In July of 2017, I posted a mere Facebook event page which went viral after the Charlottesville "Unite the Right" Rally. It was clear at the time to most people that this party was still in development so to speak. The platform was very raw. However, the party gained us media attention and public notoriety for basically no cost. Many of our members today first heard of our party through this event posting and it remains the most talked about appearance among the media and political sphere of Canadian politics.

Most of the people who were aware of this event seemed to have forgotten about us, or assumed we are not longer active. No, we have been polishing our approach and honing our tactics.

The Toronto Nationalist Rally seemed to have worked in our favor even if our party was nowhere near ready for the public spotlight.

I eventually decided to reschedule the event and made a public statement about the risk of "violence and vandalism" (a sensible reason to postpone). If we were to have proceeded with an appearance on public grounds it would have ended badly. We did do the rescheduled event at a private location in the GTA that had decent attendance for our very first meeting (about 40 people).

As for upcoming events and the need to move into the public light ...

Older people may agree with us, but they are slow to action and will not dedicate themselves to a movement that jeopardize their established career. Young people however, understand that if our movement does not succeed, they may not ever have a career or even a country.

Regardless, the time to move forward with public events in now. We should lead with a topic that the public will want to hear political advocacy for. The most obvious is securing our borders. We should explicitly market the event as one where we will discuss the idea of making the entire US/Canada border an official point of entry, thereby closing the legal loophole of the safe third country agreement. People will want to hear about this and if a publicly funded university cancels on a political party seeking federal registration for this, it will look bad on them.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 09:22:28 PM by Patron »

CarChuck

Re: Time For A Nationalist Rally
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 11:08:28 AM »

You should try getting in contact with Western University.

Patron

• Leader
  • Leader Of The CNP
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2018, 11:11:44 AM »

You mentioned you had some organizers there. Perhaps you can reach out to them for me?

Dylan

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2018, 11:14:39 AM »

Also universities in the Maritimes may be more accepting given the demographics. Avoid Dalhousie or ST FX, however any university in Newfoundland, any university in PEI the university of New Brunswick (saint john specifically ) . All these have small but active populations and should be more receptacle with less risk of violence.

Alex

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2018, 11:34:38 AM »

I think a good place to hold it is UNB. Fredericton has received it's fair share enrichment; (https://www.therebel.media/syrian_bullies_investigation) even the local newspapers had to acknowledge after Rebel covered it. I would specifically recommend contacting Dr. Ricardo Duchesne for help with organization.

Dylan

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2018, 11:37:22 AM »

I think a good place to hold it is UNB. Fredericton has received it's fair share enrichment; (https://www.therebel.media/syrian_bullies_investigation) even the local newspapers had to acknowledge after Rebel covered it. I would specifically recommend contacting Dr. Ricardo Duchesne for help with organization.
Fredericton is very heavy indoctrinated, there is definitely a group of nationalist students putting up signs and stuff but I doubt the university would allow it. Duschsene isbat the saint john campus which is why infiured there specifically because we would likely have his support and maybe could convince him to be a co-speakr.

pl.thenandnow

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2018, 11:58:18 AM »

What is the reason for going for Universities specifically? I'm not sure they are the best venue, simply because they are academic in scope. We've seen what happens in the US at your typical college/university events in the past 3 years (anything like Shapiro, Spencer, any serious right-wing political events). I worry that we're fitting ourselves into a pattern which mainstreamers will find as reminiscent of a movement which already played itself out in US.

Nevertheless, it may just be the time for bruteforce bravery, hard work, just 'DOING it'.

I agree with those points Dylan. It seems essential to avoid the large city center Universities. For the Maritimes, you could pick a central location, and those who are serious will carpool 2 hours away to be there.

Do we have any physical security experts in our Party?  We don't want to have a lose-lose situation, where a real event fails to really happen, and we get bad publicity/news with violence and scuffles (like the NCA in Halifax a few weeks ago).

CarChuck

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2018, 05:19:39 PM »

You mentioned you had some organizers there. Perhaps you can reach out to them for me?

I'm afraid I don't have contact with the university staff, but I do have friends who can help set-up and maintain the event.
I remember speaking to a couple Londoners during the very first CNP meeting. They told me they were students at Western University.

I could see if I could get in contact with them.

Neart

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2018, 06:24:14 PM »

Walk carefully there. Kings is a leftist safe hole.  Plus center of London is very left ( they keep electing NDP) and do not forgot this retard city made themselves a sanctuary city with no input from the public. Plus Mayor Brown over PEGIDA with the commie Tanya Park that tried to remove free speech but had law suit threaten to stop them.

I am from London and we do have a under current right/Nationalist thing, but the over all stand in London are either cucks or hard left to cultural Marxism.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 11:52:30 PM by Neart »

temporary

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2018, 11:11:17 PM »

With regards to UofT's bullshit reason of "protecting student safety", they are violating the Charter of Rights and Freedoms / Freedom of Expression. Winning a lawsuit is a powerful way to gain positive mainstream publicity, to win over free speech cuckservatives, and to severely demoralize the left. If this is agreed, the next issue is finding a lawyer and funding. I have heard good things from J.B.Peterson events of the JCCF https://www.jccf.ca/justice-centre-case-submission/. An alternative: CCF http://theccf.ca/need-our-help/.

pl.thenandnow

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2018, 07:16:04 PM »

You know that if we're successful with a lawsuit against UofT or other Universities, then you'll just have the same antifa/protest mess they've had down in the US for the past two years at events put on by people like Spencer or Shapiro events. Unfortunately, it would completely fit into that existing narrative. But, sorry, not sure what other options there are.

CarChuck

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2018, 10:25:03 PM »

Walk carefully there. Kings is a leftist safe hole.  Plus center of London is very left ( they keep electing NDP) and do not forgot this retard city made themselves a sanctuary city with no input from the public. Plus Mayor Brown over PEGIDA with the commie Tanya Park that tried to remove free speech but had law suit threaten to stop them.

I am from London and we do have a under current right/Nationalist thing, but the over all stand in London are either cucks or hard left to cultural Marxism.

I currently live in London, and yes I am very aware of the left's presence here. I, however am also from Hamilton, and I can guarantee you that London is a far cry from being as bad as things get lmao. Perhaps we can get in contact and try to organize a branch of the CNP here.

Gus

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2019, 09:13:55 AM »

I was thinking of doing a CNP rally for free speech in Hamilton as their city council is considering banning "hate groups" from rallying at city hall. Also their is less antifa than Toronto.
If done Aug 10 it would get a lot of media attention as it's so close to the anniversary of Charlottesville.

https://www.thespec.com/news-story/9522776-two-yellow-vest-supporters-arrested-at-hamilton-s-city-hall-a-week-before-pride/

"City council supported a motion by Coun. Brad Clark in late June to gather evidence that could be used to apply for a court injunction to ban hate groups, or at least certain members, from city property."

Patron

• Leader
  • Leader Of The CNP
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2019, 01:07:10 PM »

I was thinking of doing a CNP rally for free speech in Hamilton as their city council is considering banning "hate groups" from rallying at city hall. Also their is less antifa than Toronto.
If done Aug 10 it would get a lot of media attention as it's so close to the anniversary of Charlottesville.

https://www.thespec.com/news-story/9522776-two-yellow-vest-supporters-arrested-at-hamilton-s-city-hall-a-week-before-pride/

"City council supported a motion by Coun. Brad Clark in late June to gather evidence that could be used to apply for a court injunction to ban hate groups, or at least certain members, from city property."

What would the details of the event be? Who would speak? Who would run security? What are the costs associated?

Mr. Man

• Canada
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2019, 01:46:33 PM »

In my opinion, growing up in Southwestern Ontario, there are a lot of country folk with very conservative and right wing ideologies that I feel our party can appease to.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.11 seconds with 26 queries.